Introduction to t11
The latest innovation in laser stencil machines. Building on our pedigree of laser innovation which led us to develop the highly successful T-Series of laser systems, comes the all new T11. The Tannlin T11, our latest, highly integrated laser stencil cutting machine incorporates simultaneous automatic optical inspection, to guarantee perfect laser cut apertures for the highest performance stencils in electronics assembly processing.
advanced optical inspection
Every feature is optically inspected to ensure its location and dimensions are to specification.
Tannlin’s fully automated and concurrent process compares the results of laser cutting to the CAD data.
Why use Tannlin Automated Optical Inspection?
- The right volume of solder paste, in the right place, every time.
- 100% error checking and validation on every feature.
- An incorrect or defective feature can be rectified and validated while the stencil is still being laser cut.
- End to end traceability for Tannlin and all customers via Blueprint.
- A standard process unique to Tannlin and not available from any other manufacturer.
Our Multilevel Solder Paste stencils are custom designed for situations where you require to:
- Increase or decrease paste volume and deposit height on selected PCB areas where you have mixed component technology, large ground pads, intrusive reflow or coplanarity issues.
- Improve the stencil to board gasket and print repeatability for topography issues on PCBs e.g. labels, solder mask inconsistencies and tented vias.
- Allow simultaneous printing of 3D cavities on a PCB.
Benefits of Tannlin Solder Paste Stencils include:
- Guaranteed material thickness on all levels.
- Optimal material surface finish on all levels.
- Same Day capability available from all Tannlin manufacturing locations.
Swipe for more
step thickness range for Tannlin TML 20 - 500 microns
controlled step ramp in 50 micron increments,
+/- 2% (primary steel and step steel)
|Board side distortion||
flat with no impact
no hazardous chemicals or pollutants in process
dynamic laser control
Tannlin Dynamic Laser Control is a major breakthrough in high speed laser machining technology. Unlike other laser systems used for thin metal cutting ( 0.01 – 0.5mm) Tannlin laser systems can be specified with our high speed Dynamic Laser Control(DLC).
To illustrate how advanced our DLC is, consider that our fastest laser systems can cut 60,000 apertures /hour. The cutting time for a single feature can be as little as 30ms, during which time, the motion control is constantly changing speed. No other laser machine is able to dynamically change laser control during such a short time period. In fact most laser machines will only correct speed a few times during the cutting process. Laser control in such a short time, will be a compromise single constant setting.
The Tannlin system will correct speed around 120 times in 30 mS for a very small shape. It does this using an advance motion control algorithm which constantly corrects the cutting speed AND also matches the laser parameters perfectly to the actual speed during that task. Tannlin DLC and speed control works like a state of the art traction control system does on a car, if they system has to slow down to make a precise cut or is disturbed by any external noise, Tannlin DLC will correct the laser control parameters in real time even if the disturbance or correction lasts 1 mS.
No other laser machining system has such an advanced laser control synchronisation system, no other laser machine is as fast and clean as a Tannlin Laser machine.
What's new on the T11?
As one of Europe’s leading stencil manufacturers, Tannlin have a wealth of experience in what makes a great stencil cutting machine. We listened to our engineers, operators and our excellent T-Series owners feedback, to make the T11 the most advanced laser stencil machine in the world.
Swipe for more
|Material processing capability||
0.01mm 0.6mm (Stainless steel)
30,000 per hour (High density SMT)
Global repeatability +/- 2μm
Max Speed 3000mm/s Max Acceleration 15000mm/s²
T11 Control Software
Optical system including auto alignment and HD AOI
3 selectable gas inputs
Remote diagnostics capability included
Class 1 Laser Safety Enclosure
1.3 x 1.3 x 1.2m, 1600kg
1PH 16A 220V
Watch the T11 in action...Play Video
Micron accurate laser solutions
Call us on +44 1292 478348 or email us your project requirements
More than 99% of our customers found Tannlin very professional to use.
Innovation in Laser Processing Technologies
As a company we continually invest in our people and their personal development.