Tannlin has an opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist/Setter to join our PCB tooling department . The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in machining as well as conducting setups and first article inspection on machined parts.
We value our open, honest and positive culture and so the candidate must possess these core characteristics.
The role will include:
● Independent setup, fixturing, operation and troubleshooting on VMC
● Review of drawings, specifications or sample parts to determine the sequence of operations and set up requirements
● Conducting dimensional FAI using callipers, gauges and micrometres
● Working directly with team members to solve problems quickly and efficiently
● Liaising with design to prioritise tasks and optimise work output within time constraints
● Applying principles of continuous improvement to improve quality and shorten setup and run times
● Adhering to company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
Tannlin is a world leader in the precision laser cutting of thin metals through its design and manufacture of laser cutting systems and laser processed components. The company supplies components across a wide range of industries including aerospace, automotive, household appliances, consumer products and electronics.
Headquartered in Prestwick, Scotland, Tannlin also has manufacturing facilities in England, Hungary and Romania as well as sales bases in USA, Russia, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. The position will be based in Prestwick.
In your application we would like to understand the type of work carried out as well as responsibilities which you have had in previous roles. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.